Size: 30 – 100 meters
Trident Support’s Stately Flagpoles™ combine elegance, impressive height, superior design, and durability, for a truly “Stately” appearance. Designed to display and fly corporate, regional, state, or national flags in grand style, Trident Support’s Stately Flagpoles™ enhance the appearance of central parks, corporate headquarters, city squares, stadiums, or any other architectural centerpiece.
Made of high-strength steel and tapered for a refined look, the Stately Flagpole™ is available in sizes ranging from 30 meters to 100 meters (see table below). Non-standard heights are available upon request. Fabricated in a number of sections (each generally 12 meters height or less) for ease of transportation, they may be assembled by Trident Support’s team of expert erection specialists, or local third-party installers (approved by Trident Support).
Stately Flagpoles™ incorporate the finest flag hoisting and handling components, as detailed below. They can be seen around the world.
CUSTOM DESIGN & FLAGPOLE INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Electrically operated flag winch and winch control system
- Flag halyard and retaining system
- Heavy duty, fully rotating upper flag truck and pulley system
- Custom designed anchoring systems
- Steel anchor bolt templates for foundation installation
- Flange connection hardware
- Aircraft warning light system
- Internal access platforms, ladders, and fall arrest system
- 3-coat epoxy anti-corrosion painting system (internal & external)
- Engineering analysis based on local conditions
- Recommended Foundation design & drawings based on local conditions and soil samples
- Delivery, on-site flagpole assembly and erection available
- Basic design assumptions include un-flagged wind speeds of up to 209 km/hr, with no icing conditions (design modifications available for other local conditions)
- Design parameters are based on a flag size of approximately 25-33% the height of the flagpole
- Compliance with internationally-recognized standards including ANSI/NAAMM standard FP 1001-07 “Guide Specifications for Design of Metal Flagpoles” and others